Monday, February 7, 2011

Wow, I'm Such A Jackass



The weekend started out really good, actually. Saturday was my brother in laws birthday, which we were celebrating at Mexicasa in Anaheim. We didn't have to be there until three, so Josh and I went and did a hike at Rocky Peak. It's just under 5 miles, and is fairly steep. I'm still feeling the soreness a bit in my bum, from pushing myself up those hills.

After getting home and showering, we made our way to Anaheim for Josh's birthday. They really didn't have anything "diet" friendly, but I ended up having 2 Chicken Enchiladas, that according to my book, were 13 points. I would have put them at more, but hey, I'll take it. I didn't have any rice or beans, and didn't touch the Tortilla chips that kept on magically appearing in front of me. After dinner, my family decided to go to Baskin Robbins. I didn't get anything, and I was alright with that.

.
Once we were done there, we made our way to Hollywood to celebrate Lindsay's birthday. We went to this place called the Den of Hollywood, and it was actually a really cool place. Not uppity or crowded at all. Just chill. Right when we pulled up, I saw a guy that looked like Jason Segal sitting alone outside on the patio. Then when we walked in, I realized it WAS Jason Segal. I saw Dani and Whitney at a table right by him, so I sat down there and ordered a drink. Lindsay came out and went up to Jason Segal, gave him a cupcake and said "I don't know who you are". It was kinda embarrasing, but it opened up a line of conversation and we talked to him on and off throughout the night. The girls and I got some cute pictures with him, so that's a nice fun memory.

What isn't a nice fun memory, is how drunk I got. The margaritas were sooo good, and they just kept on coming. I really started feeling the affects towards the end of the night, which is apparent by my lack of knowledge of the last half of the evening. I remember feeling absolutely awful, and throwing up out of Josh's window on the 101, going 70mph. But Josh is awesome and took care of me throughout the night, and on the plus side, I got rid of all those extra calories I consumed.

Sunday was a lot of fun. We had people over for the Superbowl, and I think we all had a good time. I made sure to track the points for what I was eating, and even though I went over by about 10 points, I had planned on letting myself use some of my allowance points yesterday. It was nice getting to "cheat" a little, and I didn't feel deprived. I was in control!

Now, time to start another week. Weigh-in is in 2 days, and I need to make the most of it. I am in charge of making dinner tonight, which means I won't be going to the gym, but hopefully I can work out at home a bit. I subscribed to some workout shows on Hulu+ that I can follow in the back room.

No comments: