Monday, February 14, 2011

Day...Whatever; Sick.

So I didn't do so great over the weekend. Saturday was my sisters birthday and we spent the day at Victoria Gardens. We had lunch at Kabuki, and while the smart choice would have been the Hibachi Chicken, I had to get the Lotus on Fire Roll. I had that with a house salad and a Mojito.

After that we went to the movies and I managed to eat quite a few Junior Mints!

We walked around the mall forever...literally, hours! We passed by a Coach store and what was inside? My purse! One day, I will have her. Just not today.

I'm really not sure what face I'm making there, but it must be happiness!We stopped at Baskin Robbins and I had a kids size scoop of Jamoca. But by the time we got home I was starving, and grabbed the first thing I saw, which happened to be a slice of Cheese Pizza. I was still hungry after that so I opted for a healthier option of Beef Stew. But yeah, not good.

Sunday I woke up feeling AWFUL! My throat was sore and my sinuses were burning. I had grits and toast with jelly, and some juice for breakfast. For lunch I had beef stew, while the family got Taco Bell. I was doing well until Rachele told me there was an extra Taco, which I ate. I had 7 points going into dinner and figured I'd just have something light when the family decided to order chinese food from wongs, and I said, screw it, I'm enjoying my dinner.

So I wasn't AWFUL, but I wasn't good, and wasn't completely in control.

I will attempt to make up for it the next couple days so I don't have a gain - that would be devastating.

I wonder how much all this added snot weighs.

Gross, I know.

No comments: