Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 22, Weigh-in #3

Weigh-in Results
Week 3
My weigh-in day was last night, and let me tell you, I'm so happy! I lost another 1.8lbs, giving me a total weight loss of 4.4lbs in 3 weeks. I'm feeling skinnier, and my work pants are even starting to become lose. Even though its only 4.4, it feels like 10, and it feel AWESOME!

I am now starting my 4th week on this journey and I'm even more motivated than ever. If I lose 1.1lbs this week, I'll say goodbye to the 140's, and begin my journey in the 130's.

I'm a happy girl!

Week 4 Obstacles
Rachele's Birthday
We're doing a girls day out at the Victoria Gardens in Ontario. Getting our nails done and having lunch somewhere. I don't know where lunch will be, and what healthy choices I'll have. I hope it's some type of chain that requires their nutritionals to be posted. That would make life easier. I need to figure out the plan and prepare!

No comments: