Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 13, Measuring!

Diet
My parents, and Josh, have laughed at me the last couple nights because of my precise weighing and measuring of the food I'm eating. Yes, I can't blame them. It looks pretty silly when I'm sitting at the table serving up my food with a lime-green measuring cup. Whatevs. I even weighed my meat last night to make sure I had exactly 3oz. Okay, so maybe it was 3.05oz. Close enough. Regardless, I'm so proud of myself for not slacking.
Tonight is Taco Tuesday and that worries me slightly. Mostly for the tortillas fried in oil. How do you count points for that? Perhaps I'll make myself a soft taco.



Life
Got some time to talk to my Dad a bit more about my brother and the big "D". My brother is having a really hard time, being that ultimately it was his decision. I couldn't even imagine how scary that must be to have spent 11 years together, have 3 kids, and essentially have to start over. But, I know Craig isn't happy, and you can't spend your life with someone you don't love. Hopefully they'll get through this okay, and the kids will adjust to it.



Random Thoughts
I really really like Brian McCann. I think I had a dream about him last night. What's this infatuation about?! Where did it come from? I feel like a teenage girl again, which is really funny. Luckily, Josh is cool with it. I think he's got a few crushes of his own.

No comments: