Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day #14, Weigh-in Day!

Today is my second weigh in, and I'm looking forward to seeing the number. I know its over 1lb - hopefully closer to 2, but thats a number I can be proud of. I worked hard for it!


I planned out my meals, figured out points for the dinners my Mom makes, and measured and weighed my little heart away. I'm doing my best to not let myself become complacent with the program, and the new program is helping to avoid that. I can no longer guess at the points - which is good, and hopefully tonight I'll be able to get my points calculator instead of always having to go to a computer to figure it out.

I've always been sure to stay on top of tracking, as I know that will be major factor in succeeding. I've been trying to not only keep my paper tracker, but also tracking on the e-tools provided on the website.

Joshs show, Seriously Funny Kids, premiered last night. We all sat around and watched it together, and it was cute. My mom was even able to pause it right in time to see Josh's name in the credits, and while Josh wasn't all that excited about it, Rachele took a picture with her cell phone. Hopefully, they'll decide to do Season 2, and Josh can keep working for another 5 months. That would be great! That would take us until June, and if he can get another 3 month show after that, we'll be set and we can move in September, and we'll save enough that we can buy this:

No comments: