Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 2 - Still on the wagon!

So it's day 2 of following the new Weight Watchers program, and I'm happy to say that I'm really enjoying it. I'm still not drinking enough water, but its a work in progress. I'm staying within my points, and I love the approach of this new program. I still haven't gone to the grocery store to stock up on the stuff that will really sustain me throughout the day, but I've been able to fit the food currently in the house into the program, dessert and all.

I'm sitting at home now watching TV, and I really am struggling with not walking into the kitchen and finding something to snack on. For some reason, thats something I struggle with here. If I were in my own apartment, I don't think I'd have this problem.

Tonight will be my first real obstacle, and I haven't quite figured out what approach I want to take. We're going out to a bar with friends, and I can either restrict myself completely and stay within my points, or I can splurge a bit and use some of my allowance points. It's nice to know that I have the choice.

Now the question is, what to do for dinner?

No comments: