Monday, November 22, 2010

Annndd....I'm sick.

I've felt it coming for awhile now. For the past month, Josh and I have been running arounds like chickens with our heads cut off. We didn't have a chance to rest, and when we weren't at work, we were cleaning, packing, running errands, painting, etc. Getting ready for the move was exhausting, on top of the emotional toll of my Dad having Quadruple Bypass Surgery, and my Mom having multiple ailments (Chest paints = turned out to be nothing, MRI that found a spot on her thyroid = turned out to be nothing, ongoing feet/arthritis problems, dizziness/vertigo, and now the dr's found something on her mammogram).

I'd feel the sore throat in the mornings but it would go away. I think all the adrenaline of just going going goin kept me healthy long enough to get through it. But now that we've moved in and things have slowed down a bit, though not a lot, it's hit. The right side of my throat and ear are in constant pain. Swallowing, yawning, sneezing - it all hurts. And I've got a feeling this is just the beginning.

Oh the joy.

No comments: