Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Losing Weight - Attempt #172

So here I go again, once again telling myself that this time will be the time, the time that I actually stick to it, and LOSE WEIGHT!

I wasn't doing too bad. I really hadn't been losing, but I hadn't been gaining either, and thats really all you can ask for. I had stayed in the 130's after the wedding (138, 139), but in this past month with the recent happenings in my family, I completely let my eating and exercising go, and have crept back up to 144. Not acceptable.

Josh and I are now moved in and now is the time to get my routine back in order. I've started doing cardio kick-boxing at Shepherd of the Hills on Mondays, but I need to start working out every day! My mom has also created a dinner menu for the week that includes all healthy foods, so thats in order.

Now, I just need to cut out all the snacking I've been doing at work. Darn coworkers and their chocolate stashes.

My goal is to be at 135 by Christmas.

No comments: