Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Perhaps, I'm just too darn sensitive :(

So...

I guess you could say I've had a problem keeping close girl friends. I've got a huge group of friends that used to be a lot closer than we all are now, but we still see eachother on occassion - though usually always prompted by yours truly.

Having that one close "girl" friend, to just hang out with, do girl things, confide in - thats been another story all together. The closest I ever got to this type of friendship was Whitney...and well, that was short winded.

I'm not going to get into it with how things used to be, and how they are now, but I will touch on one subject that happened over the weekend that maybe hurt a little bit more than it should.

We were talking about doing something over this past weekend, and....

You know...nevermind. I don't want to get into the details...

I will tell you how I feel....like a cast off, like I'm not good enough, and ignored. I don't feel like a friend...at all.

So, yeah, that's that.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited to move and cut off the ties I have here to people that really don't seem to care about me as much as I care about them. I have hope for the relationships I'll make in Georgia, and the ones that Josh will introduce to me. Hopefully there, I WILL be good enough. Hopefully there, people will care about me.

No comments: