Friday, July 2, 2010

Finally Friday!

I'm so glad it's friday. It's even better because its a Friday before a long weekend. It's EVEN better because we get out early today. It's EVEN better because we leave to go rafting tomorrow!

Ahhhhhh!

So excited.

I was debating going to bootcamp last night. Something I've never done. I was so tired, and had been having these strange pains in the back of my head, and really just wanted to get into my pj's, sit on the couch and eat ice cream all night. But, I went. And we ran, and did squats, and push ups, and bicycles, and jumping jacks to our wits end. We did about 75 of each of those things, except running - we did 2 laps, 4 times. I managed to run about 95% of the time. I was proud of that.

I went home and had a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios for dinner to make up for my not so good lunch. A coworker invited me to go to Fuddruckers with them. I initially declined, saying I'd bring my Lean Cuisine down and eat with them. But then I got bitter towards the fact that I've been so good, and haven't lost any weight, so I said screw it, I'll eat Fuddruckers. I DID order off of their Lighter Options Menu, which I'm sure still has way too many calories, but I got a California Chicken Burger, which was a chicken breast with swiss cheese and avocado on a wheat bun. I added lettuce, tomato and onion, and ate a pile of pickles on the side. I love pickles.

Today is Subway Friday. Stopped and got my breakfast and lunch.

Now, time for work. It's 8am - 30 minutes down, and 5 hours to go. Yay for getting out of work early! 2pm baby!

No comments: