Thursday, July 1, 2010

What am I doing wrong?

I've gained a pound.

1 POUND!

I've been counting my points, getting in way more water than I used to, and exercising, and somehow instead of the number going down, it's gone back up. I was supposed to be at 136 by now, and I've managed to work my way back to 140.3.

I'm really starting to get mad.

When I'm following the program, I've always been able to lose weight. I know the mechanics of weight loss. Burn more calories than you consume. I'm doing that. There's no way I'm not. And yet, my body is holding onto the fat like we're about to enter some armageddon or something. Body! Let it go!!!

I've always seen results when I've put the work into it, and three weeks into it, the results are simply not showing.

I'm going to cut out Coffee and resist putting Crystal Light into my water. Those seem like silly causes of weight gain being that they are both ridiculously low in calories, but I don't know. I think maybe I need to focus on putting more natural foods into my body than chemicals. I've never had this problem before, so this is all new to me.

Bread? Will I have to say no to that too. C'mon body! Behave.

No comments: