Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wow Wednesday!

It's Wednesday, and I must say that I had an awful time getting up this morning. The alarm went off in the middle of a dream, and I always know it won't be a good idea when I don't finish my sleep cycle.

But alas, here I am and have been at work for an hour. What have I done? Absolutely nothing. Made and ate breakfast, read some blogs. I'm productive.

So I weighed myself this morning. I know you're not supposed to weigh yourself every day, but I did. 140.3. I enjoy that number much better than yesterdays 141.6. It's still about 2lbs more than what I did weigh a few weeks ago, but at least it's going in the right direction.

I got my bathing suit from Old Navy yesterday. The swim bottoms, the board shorts, the tank top and hoodie all fit great. The swim tops on the other hand fit, but were a bit too snug around my midsection than I'd like. I'll be exchanging the mediums for a large. But the fit was really cute, so thats a plus.

The Lakers won last night. Kicked butt, more like it. It was a great game, and it was fun watching with the family. Rachele just got a new puppy on Monday that is absolutely adorable. Her name will be Marley, as Christopher refuses to let us name her something a bit more girly. Oh well. She's just 10 weeks old and is a little bundle of energy. She'll be a welcome addition to our family.

Anywho - here's my food recap (breakfast and lunch) for today

Breakfast: 3pts
Thomas's Double Fiber English Muffin - 1pt
Jelly - 1pt
Light n Fit Yogurt - 1pt
Coffee - 0pts

Lunch: 3pts
2 Slices Sara Lee Delightful Bread - 1pt
Sandwich Ready Tuna Salad Pack - 2pt

Snacks:3pts
Apple Slices - 0pt
Jello - 0pt
Applesauce - 1 pt
100 Calorie Yogurt Covered Pretzels - 2pt

That gives me a whopping 12 points for dinner. I like the sound of that.
I didn't get a chance to work out last night, but I'll be back in action tonight!

No comments: