Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Oh noes :(

So I weighed myself this morning, and did not like what I saw. I'm now 141.6 - about 3lbs up from what I was a few weeks ago, which means it will be even harder to get to 135 by 4th of July.

In any event, I'll try. I'd be happy with 137.

Finally went grocery shopping, so I was able to choose different foods to eat today.

Breakfast: (3pts)
Thomas's Double Fiber English Muffin - 1pt
Spray Butter - 0pts
Jelly - 1pt
1/2 Banana - 1pt

Lunch: (6pts)
2 Slices Sara Lee Delight Wheat Bread - 1pt
Sandwich Ready Tuna Salad - 2pts
100 Calorie Pack Yogurt Covered Pretzels - 2pts
Applesauce - 1pt

Snacks: (2pts)
1/2 Banana - 1pt
Mini Box of Raisins - 1pt

This leaves 10 points for dinner, which is good since I'll be at my Moms. This is always where I tend to snack away to my hearts desire, but I need to be good. 141.6.

141.6

Grrrrr.

No comments: