Monday, June 14, 2010

Official Day #1

So how did today go? Extremely well. Although, I'm sure most people do pretty well on their first day back of REALLY being back.

I stopped at Subway this morning and got a their Breakfast Western and Cheese sandwich, and a footlong roast beef sandwich, which I ate half of for lunch and the other half for dinner.

Josh and I finally went grocery shopping, so there is food in the house again. Hopefully that will yield less trips to fast food joints.

After groceries, I went to the gym. I didn't run 10 straight minutes like I wanted to, but I did run 1/2 a mile straight, which I was pretty proud of. It felt harder than yesterday, but I'm not going to stop working at it. I also did some stepper, some bike, and some upright rows on the weight machine. I feel pretty good.

Points wise:
Subway Breakfast: 3
Subway Lunch: 6
Subway Dinner: 6
Mini-Box of Raisins: 1
Special K Crackers: 2
Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge: 1

19 Points Total - which means I can have my 1 point weight watcher ice cream.

Yay!

Time to watch the Bachelorette!

No comments: