Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday - Part 2

So I ate a cookie. Shoot me. One of my boss's sent out an email to our team informing us she had freshly baked cookie. Who says no to a freshly baked cookie? Certainly not me. And let me tell you, it was delicious. I don't regret it one bit.

After work I went over to Old Navy to return a bathing suit top I had ordered online that was a little snug. I bought a couple t-shirts to wear while lounging and working out, and when I just feel like wearing a plain old t-shirt. I also bought Josh a couple pairs of swim shorts as they were on sale for $8.

Then we drove over and met my Mom to go to Costco to get our Wedding Pictures printed. The lady was hesitant to print them because apparently we should have had a photo release from our photographer. I'm sure it was somewhere in our original contract? Do I have the contract. I don't know. Eep. Then we proceeded to get sucked in to the amazingness that is Costco. I bought a huge box of 100 Calorie Packs, some razors, and the 2nd Eclipse.

Josh is trying to get me to smell his socks.

They surprisingly don't smell

No comments: