Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blog Whoring

I've been quite the blog whore recently. Oh well.

So I weighed myself this morning, AGAIN! I know, I know - I'm only supposed to do it once a week, but I neeeeed to know how I'm doing. Seeing the number being atleast slightly lower every morning motivates me for the day, hoping to lower it even more for the next day.

It was 140.0. .3lbs down from yesterday. 1.6 down from Monday. That aint too shabby, if you ask me.

Tonight is the Laker game (GAME 7! AHHH) at my Mom's. Hopefully healthy food will be served for dinner.

In the meantime, here is what currently resides in my lunch box:

English Muffin w/ Cinnamon and Sugar - 1pt
Apples - 0pts
Jello - 0pts
PB&J Sandwich - 4pts
Kellogs Multi-Grain Crackers - 1pt
Strawberries - 1pt
Cherries - 1pt
Banana - 2pts

10pts for all that, leaving me with 11pts for dinner. I could say I have 10pts, but I technically have to lose 1 more oz before I'd drop a point. So I'm keeping it.

I'm hoping work goes by pretty fast today. Hope being the key word here. I have a meeting at 10 that should go for about 30 minutes, and then another meeting at 11 that should last right up until lunch time.

It's already 8, and I still have to go make and eat my breakfast, so I won't really get into work work until 8:30, so that's only an hour and a half until the first meeting.

How do people do this day in and day out for their entire lives? It baffles me.

No comments: