Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Boot Camp and Weight

Boot Camp started last night and it was a lot of fun. It was a much harder first day than I remember for the Spring Session. They had us doing stations which consisted of:
Mountain Climbers
High Knees
Jump Rope
Curb Steps
Bicycle
Jogging
Push Ups
Squats
Bicep Curls
Dips
Plank
Jogging

It was a good night - and I'm actually not too sore....yet.

I had a salad with chicken, mushrooms, red peppers, green peppers, onions and some fat free feta cheese for dinner and a 100 calorie pack of Chips Ahoy for dessert.

Which leads me to weighing myself this morning. I got on the scale and it was 139.2 - not at all what I had wanted/expected. I decided that my hair was still quite damp and I'd let it dry a little more and try again. 139.0. Finally less than what I had weighed previously - but more than my targeted weight of 138.2. I'm .8lbs above where I should be.

I realized what makes a big difference are my interval runs. When that weight was melting off of me, I was doing my 30 minute interval runs - and I haven't done that since Friday. So tonight, interval running for me! I need to catch up with my weight goal. I'm supposed to be at 137.9 tomorrow.

What have I gotten myself into? If anything, its crazy motivation. When you have a daily goal, its hard to let yourself cheat.

Here's my food for today:
English Muffin with Spray Butter and Cinnamon - 1pt
Coffee - 0pt
Tuna Salad Sandwich - 3pt
Salad - 2pt
Jello - 0pt
Yogurt - 1pt
100 Calorie Lorna Dorne Cookies - 2pts
Total: 9pts Before Dinner; 11 Points Remaining.

No comments: