Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oh gym...how I loathe thee...

So I went to the Gym when I got home from work, even though I was already sore from Boot Camp yesterday. I was angry that I haven't met my daily goal, and that I need to lose .8 by tomorrow to "catch up". I ran for a lot more than usual, I actually ran 1/2 a mile straight, and did 30 minutes total, and burn 300 calories. I was pretty impressed.

I was feeling good about myself until I tried on my bathing suit that came in the mail today. The medium top I got was tight, so I ordered the large. The large looked even worse - hit me in all the wrong places. The medium is much more flattering, and will look even better after losing weight. By August, I should feel pretty comfortable in it.

I'm frustrated that even though I've lost about 10lbs this year, and just over 20 from my heaviest weight from 4 years ago, that I'm still not proud of what I've accomplished. I still feel as fat as I did then...not fair.

I have 15 pts left for dinner, so I'm going to make myself a burger for dinner. Granted, thats a whopping 5 points, 6 if I put cheese on it...but I'll feel like I'm cheating anyway.

No comments: