Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stupid Vacation

Although I wasn't doing great, diet wise before I went on vacation, the trip really put a kink in things. I gained for the first time after the trip, although only .8, and it stopped my Gym routine. I still haven't been back.

That'll start...tomorrow. I have plans tonight, so deal with it.

I lost 1.2 though this past week, which I wasn't expecting at all. I haven't been great, especially over the weekend, but I think because it was better than the week I had before, that made the difference. If I can lose 2lbs by next Thursday, I'll be at 140 by the trip. I wanted to be 135, but I'll take what I can get. I feel better, and look better than the last time I saw everyone at New Years, so that'll be nice.

I don't want Josh's family and friends to think that he's marrying a fatty. I suppose I should get back to work. I don't wannnaa.

Laker game tonight. Woot.

No comments: