Friday, May 1, 2009

The verdict

So I weighed in at 145.8 which is exciting. Lost 1.2lbs last week, which is great, assuming all the crap I ate. Imagine if I had actually behaved all 7 days. That'll be this week. So far, so good...granted, I'm only one breakfast in. Lol. Oh me.

Tomorrow might be difficult with the engagement party, but as long as I just stick to Chicken, fruit and veggies, I should be ok. No snacking, no snacking, no snacking.

Haven't been to the gym in a couple days. Haven't been feeling great, but the rest has done some good I think. I also have this awful blister on my foot that makes anything other than sitting uncomfortable.

I guess I should do some work...It's almost 8, and I've been here for 40 minutes and not done a thing.

Payday today, thank god, though I won't see any of it!

No comments: