Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My scale at home said 144.2 yesterday, which is extremely exciting. It is exciting because it means I had a good weight loss this week despite spending all weekend eating and not working out. Perhaps, maybe, finally, all my hard work at the gym finally caught up to me. I doubt that I'll actually weigh in at 144, but even 145.5 would be really nice. That's 1.5lbs lost since last Thursday.

I've had two really strong days at the gym. Boxing on Monday, and then Body Blast and Bootcamp yesterday. I hadn't taken boot camp before...but man, that was tiring. None of it was especially hard to do, but it was just constant non-stop movement. Tonight, I got for another round of Kickboxing. Yay. My shoulders hate me.

I have 1 or 2 more sessions with my trainer, and it doesn't look like I'll be renewing with her. Not that I don't want to. I love the guidance I get with my workouts when I see her. But I just don't have the money. So that kinda bums me out. Perhaps I'll sign up for some more sessions as I get closer to my goal weight and just need to tone up those problem areas.

Engagement Party this weekend...that should be fun. Now I just need to hope that I don't scarf down everything in sight. *Crosses fingers*

No comments: