Thursday, April 23, 2009

I lost 1.2lbs this past week. Hooray. I wished it could have been 2lbs, but I'm more than happy with 1.2. I'm down a total of 7.4, and I have 7lbs to go by May 20th. I know I can do it, I just need to behave! 140 here I come. And by next year, 125!

I need to paint my fingernails...the whites of my Pink and Whites have grown up over the nail bed, which I must admit isn't the nicest look ever. Not bad, but still.

Tonight I have my personal trainer, which will be nice. Even though I've been to the gym, I haven't done her workout since I saw her last. Uh oh...hope she's not mad at me. I haven't been very motivated to do any solo workouts, which is why I've been sticking to classes lately.

Yesterday I came home after work and just laid on the couch, watched TV, took a little nap. It was so nice to just go home and sit in the quiet and dark and not do ANYTHING. I haven't done that in awhile.

No comments: