Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tomorrow is the dreaded weigh in - more dreaded than any of the past weigh in's so far. This might actually be the first time I'll gain during this whole weight watchers process.

Friday started out good. And then I got home, and snacked. It was like I was ravenous. I had PopChips, Pepperonis. Then I got to my Mom's house and snacked some more. I don't remember on what anymore. Luckily, she brought home Subway for dinner.

Saturday also started out good. I had a Slim-Rite for breakfast and then was running around all day getting stuff ready for the party. Once we were all set up and people started showing up, I started drinking. I had 3 Smirnoffs, 1 Mudslide, 2 Margaritas. Then I had some chips and dip, though not a ton, BBQ chicken, pork ribs, Hawaiian roll, Potato Salad and a Cream Cheese Brownie. Woops.

Sunday I had Wendy's for lunch and Panda for dinner.

Then Monday we went to PF Changs for lunch. I had the Sesame Chicken lunch bowl and then there was a piece of chocolate cake.

Thats when I went into full on guilt mode. I went to the gym that night and did Kickboxing, Elliptical, Treadmill and weights, burning about 1000 cals. And then I didn't eat dinner.

Tuesday I stayed within my points and went to the gym again, and did Body Blast and Bootcamp and 30 minutes on the treadmill. Another 800-900 calories burned.

Tonight, I'm doing Kickboxing, Treadmill, Weights, and then going in the sauna to get rid of some of this water weight.

I CANT GAIN WEIGHT!!!! I don't know what else to do at this point...eat less points tonight, not eat breakfast or anything before weigh in tomorrow. Hell, maybe I'll even take a laxative tonight to clean out my system, lol.

Tonight I'm on water overload, flushing my body out, making sure its not retaining water.

Please don't gain, please don't gain.

No comments: