Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This isn't a weight watchers update, but moreso a Personal Trainer update. I'm going to try and make it to weight watchers to weigh in tonight, but if I can't, I won't be able to weigh in until next Thursday. Anywho.

My trainer did my measurements (she also weighed me, but I don't trust their scales) to track my progress, and I was happy with the results.
I lost a quarter of an inch in my arms, 3 inches in my waiste, and i think an inch in my thighs. I also went from 37% body fat to 32.5% body fat all in 1 month.

I went home and weighed myself on my home weight watchers scale which i feel is pretty accurate for the most part, and it was 147.7, which as you can see is 1.3lbs less than what i weighed last week. (That would be a total loss of 6.7lbs in 4 weeks)

Not too shabby.

Now, I just need to not blow it while in Yosemite.

I was in a white tank top and my underwear this morning, and I actually was able to look at myself and not be disgusted with what I saw.

Man I'm gonna be sexy in 3 months, lol.

No comments: