Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm already stressing out over the wedding, specifically, the photographer right now. Everyone that I like, the ones that have their own fun unique style are sooo pricey. Everyone that I don't like, those photographers who took wedding photography 101 and opened a business, are the ones in our budget. Ugh.

There's one photographer that I found that I absolutely love. $2600...Ahh. I can take away $200 because its a Sunday wedding, and another $200 if we don't do the engagement session. $2200. Still way more than I can spend. $1500 would be my absolute max. Le sigh.

Last night I was up thinking about how we were going to coordinate Callie doing the Flower Girl duties all the way from the top of the walk way. Thinking about how its way too long, and her short attention span would be lost way before she got to the start of the aisle.

13 months and already going crazy.

But, for being 13 months out, we're relatively ahead of schedule.

Got the location, dress, theme, date, invitations, the guys tux's, wedding party, guest book, flower girl basket, party favors...all mostly set in stone.

All thats really left, well, the big things, are Florist, DJ, Photography. And, of course, paying for it. So...that's nice.

No comments: