Friday, April 3, 2009

Now I can write about the wedding. Yaaaay.

So, I only lost .8lbs last week. It's weird that if I had just lost 2 more oz. to make it 1lb lost, I wouldn't be that upset. But losing just ounces...meh. Makes me upset. Perhaps it's the motivation I need to finally lose the 2lbs I've been trying to lose in one week.

5.4lbs in 3 weeks isn't all that bad though, I'm still proud...I suppose.

I didn't go to the gym last night, which I figured is ok. I went Wednesday for 3 hours! I'm going today, tomorrow, and going hiking on Sunday. I know for sure I'll also be going on Tuesday as I have an appt with my trainer. She's going to re-do my measurements...yaaay.

My tax return comes on the 10th, which means Josh and I will be securing our Wedding Ceremony and Reception location. That'll feel nice. That's the one big thing we need to secure right now. After that we can rest easy for a few month before it swings into high gear again.

It's friday, and my boss is on a Germany/Italy/Switzerland trip, leaving today. Lucky him.

And then next Thursday, we'll be in YOSEMITE! Yay.

No comments: