Monday, March 30, 2009

I was almost going to write this post about something that would reveal "the secret" lol. Oops. By Wednesday, all shall be revealed, thank god!

Anyway...I actually felt skinnier this morning. I've lost 5lbs, and I haven't really noticed any differences. But I put on my work pants and they were a lot looser, although this could also be partly due to them needing to be washed. But, 5lbs is 5lbs, and in 4 days, hopefully another 1.5-2lbs. I need to be 140 by May 20th! Or less, preferrably less...since I want to be 135 by the time we got to Florida for the Wedding on June 13.

I'm having an apple and a curves bar for breakfast since I ran out of Slim-Fasts. I love those things.

Hmm, anything else to report? Yes. But nothing you can know until Wednesday. Hopefully. Otherwise, someone will have to die. Lol.

No comments: