Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Think I Got It Back...

...for the most part.

Yesterday wasn't all that bad.

I had Grits, 1/2 of a English Muffin and a Clementine for Breakfast = 3pts.
Lunch was a 5pt Lean Cuisine, Edamame, and a Pudding = 8pts
Snack was a Curves bar = 1pt
I went to the gym, did 30 minutes on the treadmill, and did the Impact Boxing class. I was in the Zumba class for about 15 minutes and wasn't enjoying it at all, so I left.
Dinner was a Baked Potato, Apple Sauce, and 1/2 of a Boneless Pork Loin Chop = 7pts
Dessert was a weight watchers ice cream cup = 2pts

So I managed to keep it at a 21pt day without counting my dinner. I guess thats pretty good.

I weighed myself yesterday and it said 149.0, which means that I gained back what I had lost last week, but since I didn't weigh in - my weight watchers log should say that I broke even.

It doesn't thrill me that in the past 3 week, I've only lost .8lbs. It doesn't thrill me that if I had any control, I would have maintained my 147.7 and lost even more and could have been at 146 right now.

It's time to get my butt into gear and start shedding some major lbs. Hopefully I'll be able to lose what I gained and then some.

Tis the plan.

I'll update on official weigh in numbers later.

No comments: