Friday, March 6, 2009

Sleepy

It's Friday, and PAY DAY! Which is oh so nice. Whats not nice is not being in bed right now, lol. My eye is all icky again. I really need to just throw those contacts out as it seems they're contaminated lol. But, being stuck with just glasses is a big no-no. I've been good about not sleeping with them, but yesterday it didn't make a difference. I should probably go see the eye doctor, see what's up. Meh.

Anywho, I met with my trainer yesterday. We just did a Fitness Evaluation yesterday. Good news, my Wii is accurate. Bad news, both are BAD. My BMI is 28 and my Body Fat Percentage is 37 (it's supposed to be like 19-22%. Eek.

We went over my goals, and most of them are achievable in 3-4 months. All except my belly. But, I'm excited for these next 12 weeks. I was kinda mad because I thought this fitness eval counted towards my 6 sessions, but it didn't. So phew!

I'm starting my Food Journal today even though WW doesn't officially start until next week. The first thing I'll be writing in it though? A Donut. I won't be able to have them for atleast another 4 months, so I'm caving in a bit. If it makes up for it, I'll be walking to Subway for lunch AND going to the gym after work, AND going for a step class in the morning.

I might be getting a Voyager if my Mom ever goes to the Verizon store to get it. She renewed her contract on Wednesday and she bought the Voyager and I guess they were having a buy one get one free plan but since my Dad didn't want it she turned it down. SO she was going to try and go back to get it. Perhaps I'll have to go with her tonight to get it done.

Yay Voyager!

Hrmmm, what else.

Oh yeah, after my fitness evaluation, I went and did the Zumba class. I had the DVD of it in highschool and really enjoyed it. However, this lady's choreography was harder to follow. I did my best and was sweating up a storm. My face was even all pink! So I felt pretty good after that.

I get to start interval training on the treadmill too. Doesn't that sound exciting.

Where are the donuts!!!!!!???????

No comments: