Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I haven't been bad, I swear!

Just because I haven't been writing down my food in here, doesn't mean I've stopped doing it. I got the 3 month journal from weight watchers, and even though we don't officially start until tomorrow, i started journaling last week. True, I haven't exactly stayed within my points every day, but, I knew I was going to let myself splurge some until the meetings officially start.

Plus, I've been working out a lot!

So far, I've gone Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Tuesday, and thats not counting the hike on Sunday. So thats 5 days at the gym, an extra day of work out. 6 out of 7 days with physical activity. Hey, not too shabby.

Started with my trainer yesterday. Did a lot of cord weights, free weights, and then some machines, some squats, crunches. I feel sore today, but I can move. Which is good. I need to do 4 days of Cardio and two days of her routine every week. Eek! But if its going to get me down to 135 by May 28, heck, bring it on.

I told Josh that by the end of these 12 weeks, I'm gonna look like the Clipper Girl we saw last weekend. Unlikely, but if I don't reach for the stars, I'd just be limiting myself.

Tonight is All You Can Eat Sushi...and while I don't plan on stuffing my face with as many rolls as possible, I plan on getting 3 different kinds. So, in preperation for that, I'm limiting my points for the day. I'm having a Slim-Fast for Breakfast, a Slim-Fast for lunch and some Edamame and Apple Sauce, and then DINNNNER! I'm also going on another mile walk during lunch.

I'm so excited for these next 12 weeks. Meetings start tomorrow, and I'm already thinking about how to stay on the plan while I'm at my sisters over the weekend. Perhaps pack my own food.

We'll see.

No comments: