Wednesday, March 18, 2009

3lbs?

So I'm almost done with one week of officially being on weight watchers and going to the gym consistently. I weighed myself on my scale at home, and if its callibrated the same as the weight watchers scale, then I've lost 3lbs this week. Not too bad. If I can keep on doing that for a few weeks, I'll be happy.

I also accomplished not eating tons of junk food at my Moms last night. She made spaghetti, and while everyone was putting mounds on their plate, I got my Weight Watchers Measuring Spoons and only had 1/2 cup, for a total of 5pts. Yay. It even gave me room to have Strawberry Shortcake, which was suprisingly low in points. I was a good girl.

I've got until tomorrow at noon to try and loose a bit more. If I can get back in the 140's this week, I'd be sooo happy. Even if it is 149.9! Now I'm going to feel especially guilty for not going to the gym tonight!! But I've got my hair appt tonight!

Le sigh.

But 3lbs. That's pretty good. I'm not getting sore from the gym any more, which I don't like. I like being a little sore!

Ok, back to work.

No comments: