Monday, March 2, 2009

12 Weeks

I decided to use this time to blog, as the receptionist is late and Dennis has called out sick. Surprise, surprise. I get that colds happen, but I didn't call in sick with my cold and I'm a big baby. Needless to say, Dennis is a bigger baby.

I'm excited for my 12 week weight loss working out extravaganza. 12 week weight watcher program, and 12 weeks of personal trainer. So excited. Thats 15 lbs in 12 weeks, which might be asking for a bit too much. I know that its unrealistic to think you'll lose more than a lb every week. But we'll see. I can try.

I want to get back in my size 8's. And not squeeze into a big size 8, but fit comfortably in any size 8. Possibly a size 6? That'll be nice...but, that's not my 12 week goal. That'll be the next year goal.

Where's Pat?! Grrrrr.

No comments: