Monday, January 19, 2009

Oh Boy!

This weekend wasn't great, but not awful. I haven't fallen off the deep-end yet.

Friday I went to BJ's to watch the Laker game and ordered a Roasted Chicken and Baked Potato. I had less than half of each, and took the skin off the chicken, so I'm sure I did pretty well there, despite the 5-6 bites of Pizookie I had.

Saturday I woke up to go to my "secret destination" with my Mom and Sisters. I had a Slim-Fast for breakfast and spent the rest of the day walking around looking at the "secret" things. It was A LOT of walking, that I will say. For lunch, we went to the yardhouse and I split a grilled chicken and avocado sandwich with my mom. I took a small handfull of fries, and had a few onion rings. Oops.

For dinner we were supposed to go to Kabuki but ended up staying at my moms house and BBQ'ing instead. I had these two Orange Dream Schnaap drinks, half a steak, mashed potatoes and Brocolli. So, yeah, still not great, but not awful.

Sunday, I had another Slim-Fast for breakfast before our hike. We hiked our normal route again, I'm guessing about 3 miles. After we were done we went and got some food. I should have had something healthy...but we ended up at Panda Express. It was soo good. For dinner, we went to Kabuki and I had 2 different rolls and a house salad. So again, not great, but not completely off the deep end.

This week will be getting focused back on dieting and adding some more exercise. Josh and I got a Wii and Wii Fit yesterday, so we can use that. I also got an itty bitty pilates ball (similar to the bender ball for those of you that watch informercials) to work out with. Even though I'm sooo sore from the weekend, I plan on working out tonight before heading to my aunts house for our house sitting.

Tomorrow is the Inaugeration! Yay!

No comments: