Friday, January 16, 2009

Planning Ahead

I usually try and go out for Lunch on Fridays. No one ever stays in the lunch room, and I get pretty lonely. I asked Debbie what she was doing and told my Cynthia was taking her to Cheesecake for lunch. I originally said ok, and went online to see what I could eat. Even the Weight Management salads were 14pts. No thanks! I thanked her, but said no thank you. I'll go get either Sushi or a Chicken bowl at Hana Grill.

Then I decided to see what I would be eating tonight at BJ's. It's always better to know exactly what you are getting, so you aren't even tempted to open the menu and order something that you shouldn't get. I will be getting the Roasted Chicken which is made with no oil or butter, and I might substitute the Baked Potato with veggies.

Thats my plan.

Tomorrow I'm going to Kabuki with my Mom, dad and Josh. I'll have to look that up later.

But for now, Lunch...I'm STARVING!

No comments: