Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Marriage

It's perfectly fathomable to think about me being totally head over heals about Josh. He's fun, caring, mature and responsible. When I think about him being marriage material, it doesn't seem like a crazy thought. However, it does seem crazy to think of me being marriage material. I still feel so young and naive, I just don't get how someone could love me THAT much and be sure that they want to be with me. I'm a pain sometimes, I'll admit it. But he does! He sent me an article about why guys marry, and he told me that I make him want to get married. It's a fun thought. I've been looking at dresses, and we're supposed to go look at rings soon. It's just really exciting to start this life. A new life. Soon I won't just be someones daughter, sister or friend. I'll be someones wife, and eventually someones mother. Aww. I'm happy.

1 comment:

Dani Rosenberg said...

awww! im so happy for you. i wanna find my penguin