Monday, January 21, 2008

Oh Noes

I've always had an issue with bleeding during sex, mostly right before my period. I figured this was normal as my period was on its way, and any kind of force would cause some spotting. However this has been happening a lot more frequent, and not just around my period. I called today and made an appointment to see the ObGyn about this and hope that its nothing, or something that can by easily remedied.

I started crying last night after it happened, because I feel as though its something that could come between Josh and I. I know he understands and isn't upset at it - but I could see myself not wanting to have sex in fear of this happening, and I know eventually it could become an issue. I'm also worried that something could be seriously wrong. I read that it could be precancerous polyps or STD's, however I'm not worried about the latter. What if there's something seriously wrong, and I wouldn't be able to have babies.

I went online today and tried doing some research, and it seemed that many girls were inquiring about the same thing, but there really wasn't any type of answer. Some girls have gone and had many tests done and they can't seem to figure it out after exams, ultrasounds, biopsies. Thats not something I want to go through. I guess I'll just have to wait until next month and pray to god everythings ok.

No comments: