Friday, June 18, 2010

Holy Crapola

I weighed myself this morning - AGAIN. Seriously, this could get addicting. I wasn't sure I'd lose my .34lbs from yesterday, because, well, I didn't have a BM yesterday. So imagine my surprise when I saw 139.1 on the scale. .9lbs down from yesterday!

And when I came into work today, someone asked me if I had lost weight. I sure have - 2.5lbs since Monday. Sure, this is the 1st week of dieting where it comes off easily and it'll be much harder in the coming weeks - but aaah! So happy to see my hard work paying off.

Last night for dinner, Josh and I stopped at Subway to keep from eating anything bad at my Moms. I got my 6pt, 6inch sub, with some baked lays. I ended up eating only 2 of the baked lays and giving the rest to my Mom, and I grabbed a Mikes Hard Lemonade instead. Then, yeah, I had some skittles. But thats it! Knowing how dieting usually goes at my Mom's, I did pretty well.

Today, also happens to be Subway Friday. I stopped there this morning on the way to work and got my breakfast and lunch (total of 9pts between the two), and packed some cherries, strawberries, and a 100 calorie pack of Yogurt Covered Pretzels.

I also brought my Laptop and will be starting on our Wedding Photo Album. All my coworkers go out to either Cheesecake or PF Changs on Friday, and I'm trying hard really not to go, both for caloric and financial reasons. Gotta save on both.

In other amazingly big news - the Lakers won the NBA Championship Finals in Game 7, against the Celtics. It was crazy! The Celtics lead in the first 3 Quarters with the Lakers being down as many as 13 points during the game. It wasn't looking good, but they pulled it out, and WON! It was so exciting.

Poor little Marley wasn't sure what to do with all the commotion and yelling, and air horns. She pretty much knocks out around 9 and I think was more upset that people were disrupting her sleep. She's adorable.

So plans for this weekend - tomorrow: Pilates!!! I am going to my first Pilates class, also being held through Shepherd of the Hills at a local park. I'm really looking forward to creating lean muscle mass and improving my core strength.
Afterwards we will be celebrating Fathers Day, a day early. Then possibly some outing for Louis's Birthday. This will be a hard day to be good. I shall try.

No plan for Sunday as of yet - though it'd be fun to get out and do something. A hike. Perhaps. We shall see. Josh and I desperately have to do our Thank You cards since it's been a month and a half since the wedding.

Then Monday - BOOTCAMP! Hells yeah.

No comments: