Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bootcamp, etc.

Bootcamp was killer last night. We ran the trail behind the church which has two pretty big hills. We had to stop at those hills and run up them 5 times. It was sooo tiring. Then we did some strength conditioning and abs.

When I got home, Josh and I went to the gym and I did some walking on the treadmill. I tried running but was just too tired and was starting to get some pain in the front of my hip. I burned 100 calories, so thats something.

I'm working hard. Really hard. I'm staying within my points (with the exception of this weekend), and I'm not seeing the results. I'm not losing weight. I've been stuck at 139 for the past week and it sucks. What am I doing all this work for if its not going to result in anything.

I'm really starting to get discouraged. I'm now 3lbs over what I hoped I'd be at today, and will definitely not reach my rafting goal.

No comments: