Friday, June 25, 2010

Ah, that's more like it!

Boot Camp was tough last night. Like, I was sweaty at the end of our warm up, tough. We did circuit training again. 16 stations, 1/2 cardio and 1/2 strength. For some reason, push ups were our last station, and I was dead by then. I trudged through them.

I came home and had a boiled chicken breast with some mixed veggies. Then I got hungry about 3 hours later and decided to eat the last leftover piece of pizza from the boys' dinner because I still had 5pts left. Then I realized that I had a snack before bootcamp, and didn't not have 5pts left after all. So I threw the half a slice I hadn't eaten away.

All that must have paid off - along with my "accomplishments" yesterday. I weighed myself this morning and was down a POUND from yesterday weigh-in. Holy Lord, Thank You Jesus! I'm just now .3lbs above my "daily goal" and I'm 100% okay with that. I'm now 137.9 which is a weight I haven't seen in a long time. I'm feeling good.

Today is Subway Friday, which means I stopped in and got my Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner before work. 12pts for the Foot Long (1/2 for Lunch and 1/2 for Dinner) and 3pts for the Breakfast Muffin. Which I'm going to go eat now!


Woooo - yay for feeling motivated again!

No comments: