Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Lied

So much for no mistakes. I apparently have an inability to diet on the weekends. I didn't do AS bad as last weekend but it wasn't great.

Friday night badness included Garlic Bread, Icee and Whoppers
Saturday included Tortillas, Strawberry Margarita, and Sour Patch Kids.
Sunday included Taco Bell, Fried Zuchinni and a Pina Colada.

But just like before Monday was my back on track day. I don't think I ate all my points yesterday. My stomach was NOT happy with me after the gym. Edit. I did eat all my points, but didn't go over. I was perfect yesterday. Woot.

I don't know what the results will be this week. My monthly friend is on its way and has already given me the gift of extreme bloatyness. I was in so much pain when I woke up this morning, it was not fun. Gas cramps are not a fun way to start your day.

I've got Body Blast and Bootcamp tonight.

I need to get back onto journaling...I've been so bad.

7:56. I guess I should work. I dont wannnnna.

No comments: