Monday, April 20, 2009

Morning Postage!

So the weekend...it was good. Friday was spent at the gym despite being so sore and having blisters from my 3 mile walk at lunch in my converse.

Saturday Josh and I met with a photographer that we are going to book once we get the money. She was really nice, and worked with us on the price, so we really appreciated that. On the way home we picked up Whitney and brought her back to the Apartment to help work on the Yosemite book. We were able to take 724 photos down to like 240. Much more manageable.

We dropped her off later that night and Josh and I went to dinner at Stonefire and then saw I Love You, Man which has HILARIOUS. It was nice to finally go see a movie, which we have done very seldom lately. But all that will change in May!

Yesterday, Josh, Whitney and I went to the beach and hung out there for a few hours - threw frisbees, tennis balls. I apparently didn't apply sunscreen correctly and have two large strips of BURN on the left sides of both legs. I'm pretty.

After that was BBQ at the parentals which was soooo good.

Things that shouldn't have been consumed this weekend:
Breadsticks - 3
Hawaiian Role - 1
Amish Friendship Bread - 1
Chocolate Chip Ice Cream - 2 small scoops

Not terrible, but not great. I'm sure I'll still loose this week.

No comments: