Monday, February 23, 2009

Weight Watchers

I'm going back to Weight Watchers.

I'm not going back to my normal place, with the leader that I absolutely LOVE, but instead have chosen to go to this place near work with a few of my coworkers, Debbie (Whitneys Mom), Janice and Pam.

I haven't been able to keep up with the meetings while going alone, but I'm hoping that having 3 other people to go with will finally get me the results I had the first time I went.

I still want to be 135 by June, by the time we go to the Weddings. I want to impress Josh's friends and family. 15 pounds. It's not impossible...hell, it won't even be THAT hard. I just need to stay focused.

It's a goal that is extremely possible.

I'm excited.

If they drop out, I'll switch my meetings back over to Granada Hills and be back with Leroy!

No comments: