Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I got back on my Wii after 12 days, shame on me. I am back up to 152lbs. So, I'm doing what I need to do to lose it. Again...and again. I did the entire Yoga section which ended up being exactly 30 minutes. I didn't do them all well, but I did do them. Then I did an hours worth of free step while watching Jon & Kate Plus 8, felt pretty good. I wasn't too tired yesterday, but I feel it today.

I didn't eat any of my snacks that I had planned on throughout the day, so I was under my points yesterday - and with over 2 hours of activity, I can certainly give myself a check for the day. Not a big fat "X" like normal.

I had my bowl of cereal, 2 servings at 2pts each so 4pts total. I don't know if 4pts is worth it, but as long as im not starving, it should suffice.

I just gotta keep this in the forefront of my mind, always thinking about the goal, thinking about making the better choice, and I know I can succeed. I feel like I've been giving myself this peptalk for quite awhile now. I just need to stop giving up.

I'm looking forward to starting weight watchers, and even though I'm not going to the best leader ever, Leroy, maybe it'll be good, to have leaders that I'm not so comfortable with. We shall see.

No comments: