Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yay Fitness!

So I got home from work and thought I'd work out, but still take it easy since I've been so sore. But, that's not what I ended up doing. I walked for an hour on the treadmill, took it pretty easy. Then I came back to the apt and decided to do some Wii Fit stuff. An hour and a half later it finally told me to take a break. I feel really good, but I'm not so sure that my "I'm sore but I'll keep working out til the soreness just goes away" theory is gonna work, lol. I don't want to stop until I stop being sore, because thats how you fall out of a routine. Not sure what to alter since I'm so motivated right now, but we'll see.

1 comment:

DebRiver said...

You need to take a break because if not you can really hurt your muscles. Eat or take a protein shake to help them heal faster. Also, to not fall off the wagon work on other areas like your arms, stomach, etc. Try to do one one day and the other the following day. :)