Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2 Weeks and Still Strong

I weighed myself for the second time last night. 149.8. Down 5.8 from when I started and still feeling good. I've had a few not so great meals, but overall I'm doing really well and making progress.

I'm starting to add a bit more exercise into this whole routine which is good. We got a Wii and Wii Fit which makes working out fun, but is also motivating me to hit the gym.

My calves have not let up since the hike on Sunday, or all the walking around on Saturday, yet I'm still making it a point to workout. Eventually they'll losen up and get used to the added activity.

Yesterday I worked out on the Wii for a bit until Whitney came over, and we hit the gym. I did 20 mins on the stepper and 30 min on the treadmill. We went back to the apt and I did some more Wii while she showered and got ready. I went down to my Aunts where Josh was already waiting for me, and we walked a couple blocks down to the Gas Station to pick up some sodas for our dinner.

Tonight I fully intend on going back to the gym, in spite of barely being able to walk after extending sitting times. They'll losen up...eventually, lol.

I've got 12 points for dinner which is pretty nice. Not entirely sure what I should eat. Perhaps Subway? I don't know whats at the house to make. But with 12 points, I'll be able to splurge a little...or make up for my splurges over the weekend. We shall see. I think I'll just have hotdogs (2 at 3pts Each)which will leave me with 6pts that I may or may not use.

Okay, time to answer the phones and leave!

No comments: