Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Weekend

So, the weekend is almost done (I still need to figure out dinner) but all in all it wasn't a bad weekend, diet wise.
Yesterday, was Disneyland. I woke up that morning and packed my breakfast and lunch and a couple snacks.
I made my Bagel and Cream Cheese for breakfast, but I knew that wouldn't hold me out until lunch, especially with all the walking we were doing. I decided to make myself one of those Carnation Instant Breakfasts. This will be one of 3 "no-no's" of the day.
When we get to the park, we met up with Josh's (bro-in-law) friend Chris and Daughter Maleah (I don't think thats how its spelled) and they had brought Caleb and Cookie cake, and I couldn't turn it down. I'm glad I didn't. It was SOOO good.
We walked around and went on a few rides until about 1, where we had lunch. We went to the Pizza Port and I saved tables since I had packed my lunch. I packed a PB&J sandwich which isn't the greatest diet food, but I made it with my low cal bread. I'd say 5pts for the sandwich. I also had one of my WW cookies. Somewhere in between lunch and dinner I snacked on my other cookie and my 100 cal cheez-its. For dinner I had a turkey club, also not the greatest. I didn't eat all the bread and instead of Chips, I got apples. I was still hungry after dinner and ended up getting a Churro that I had been craving.

So, the points breakdown:
Bagel & Cream Cheese: 3
Instant Breakfast: 5
Cookie Cake: 5
PB&J: 5
2 WW Cookies: 2
Cheez-its: 2
Turkey Club: 7
Churro: 4
Total: 33
So, I went over by 12pts. I knew I'd go over, but I also knew that I'd be walking around a lot and burning a lot of calories. For Disneyland, I think I did well.

Today has been a great day.

I had toast and jelly for breakfast before we went out to Griffith Park for our hike. We started at the Observatory, and went to what I heard was the highest point in Los Angeles. It was beautiful and a great workout. We stopped at Subway on the way home and I got my Chicken Breast Sandwich with Feta (thank god they still have Feta).

So todays points:
Toast: 2
Subway: 6
Cheez-its: 2
Cookie: 1

11 points used so far.

Tomorrow is my weigh in day. We'll see how it goes. I'm kinda disappointed in my scale because every time i move it to a new place, the scale gives me a different weight. That makes me miss my weight watchers meetings.

Until tomorrow!

No comments: