Monday, January 12, 2009

I made it one week!

So, today marks one week of my diet journey. I had 3 not so great days, but not awful days. My Panda Express was my shameful moment. However, I feel even more motivated then when I started, which probably is a good thing being that most people are giving up by now.

BTW, rest of points for yesterday:
Breakfast/Lunch - 11 points
Salad: 4
WW Ice Cream Bar: 1
2 WW Cookies: 2
Fruit Snack: 2
Total - 20pts for the day. 1pt Less then my requirement which is AWESOME! Especially with all that exercise!

I went to Ralphs yesterday and stocked up on more stuff. I know if the fridge is full, I'll continue to eat healthy. It's when the fridge is getting bare, and theres nothing in there that I want to eat when I opt for a non-healthy fast food alternative. We got a lot of fruits and veggies and I picked up some slim fasts, and yogurt and a couple of lean cuisines. I'll ease myself back into them as I'm just sooo tired of them.

And always, going to try and drink more water!

No comments: