Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Scale Adventure and Disappointment

I went and bought a scale at Target yesterday after my Dentist appt. It's a fancy Weight Watchers scale they had that not only weighs you but gives you your body fat in lbs and %, body water lbs, bone mass, and your BMI. Needless to say, I was not too happy to see what the scale had in store for me. 151. Only 10 lbs away from what I weighed when I started Weight Watchers back in 2006. 20 lbs above my lowest weight. Shame on me.

I wrote down all my stats and I will keep track of them each week while I'm on this journey.

Even with this discovery, I probably didn't eat as well as I could have. I wanted a snack so I had some popcorn, but realized I was just too hungry and I should just eat dinner. I knew Pasta is bad, but I had leftovers and didn't want it to go to waste. The good and bad thing about it was that there wasn't much of it, leaving me terribly hungry two hours later. I ended up having a hot dog and my weight watchers ice cream. All in all I probably didn't do too bad, but it certainly wasn't great.

Today is a new day, and here is what I've packed for breakfast and lunch.
Breakfast included a Western Bagel Alternative Bagel and Weight Watchers Cream Cheese, with a side of blueberries for a total points value of 4.
Lunch is again a sandwich for 4 points, a pickle for 0 points, and an 100 calorie Cheez-its pack for 2 points. So whats that...10 points, leaving 11 for dinner. Thats a good amount for dinner.

Josh weighed himself too and he's 173. He didn't know how to do all his stats, so I'll do that with him tonight. His body fat will be like 7lbs, lol. Skinny bastard ;)

I know if I really watch what I eat, I could have that normal first week loss which tends to be big...4lbs. I'm going to Disneyland on Saturday and that could be bad for diets but I can do it. We shouldn't spend the money buying food there anyway, so I'm sure we'll pack something.

No comments: