Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to Blogger

I am back, and this time perhaps for a different reason. Following Kathy's lead, I'm going to use this to be held accountable to weight loss.

I've gone up and down with my weight for the past couple years, and as with most holidays I'm certainly on an upswing. So, I'll track my weight loss and healthy eating here in this journal and hopefully be inspired and motivated for anyone that might stumble across this blog.

So, here it goes.

I haven't weight myself recently. I assume I'm between 145-150 right now. I would like to be at 130-135.

As far as food goes, here is what I've eaten today. I will be trying to follow the Weight Watchers points to the best of my ability, as that is what I know and what has worked.

Breakfast: Weight Watchers Blueberry Muffin - 3 pts.
Lunch: Sandwich: Bread - 1pt, Mayo - 1pt, Meat - 2pt, Cheese - 1pt
Pickles - 0pt!
Blackberries/Blueberrys - 1pt
100 Calorie Pack Cookies - 2pt

So, I've used 11 points, leaving me with 10 points for dinner. Not too bad.
I'm actually craving a Grilled Cheese and Soup for dinner, which is a ridiculously low point meal.

Half way through day 1, and so far, successful!
Thank god the Holidays are OVER!

No comments: