Saturday, January 24, 2009

I weighed myself today - 148.8. That means I've lost 7lbs! I'm hoping to lose another few ounces by monday, but all in all I'm pretty happy. A lb a week would be fantastic. I'd like to be 140 by my appointment on Feb 27. Appointment for what you ask? Dunno. My secret! lol.

I was doing so well with eating today. I had a bagel and cream cheese for breakfast (3pts) and then I did laundry and did my new Skinny Bitch Fitness DVD. It was pretty fun, confusing sometimes because they didn't explain the moves and would be on a tight shot of them so you couldn't see. But, they had some fun banter and worked me out pretty well. For lunch I had 1 hotdog, an apple and a 100 calorie pack. About 6pts.

For dinner I was going to have subway, but Josh and I ended up going to the movies and I had some popcorn and whoppers. So, there went my dinner! I'll have a slim-fast for dinner here when i get more hungry. So even though it was bad, I'm not going over my points for today and I've been working out every day. Things are feeling tighter, clothes are looser, and I'm feeling better about myself.

Tomorrow is California Adventure, so we'll see how that goes.

I'd like to weigh 148.0 by monday. Hopefully I can do that.

No comments: